Raising FinanceInnovative funding for large and small businesses

 

Hello World

Cash tied up when you invoice a customer and you have to wait 30, 60 or 90 days to get paid.

Invoice finance releases a percentage of that cash tied up (typically 80%) and when your customer pays, you get the other 20%.

There are 2 types of Invoice Finance:

 

More information

For more information and an informal, friendly, no obligation discussion contact us today on 01623 821566 or send an email via our contact form.

Click here

Contact Information

business funding

No Need For Bank is completely independant. You can have full confidence in our advice.

Address

Edwinstowe House
Edwinstowe
Nottinghamshire
NG21 9PR
United Kingdom

Phone

01623 821566

Email

hello@noneedforbank.co.uk

Contact Us

Click here